[资料分享] 2014英语(二)真题写作参考范文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-1-10 15:22:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Part A
【参考范文】
Dear John,
  I am your future roommate Li Ming, and an undergraduate from China who is coming over to America for further education. I am writing this letter to let you know about me and ask for some suggestions for my future life in America.
   First, I am a quiet person so that your keeping silent would be highly appreciated. Second, I like cooking and I wonder whether it is okay to you that I cook Chinese dish at home, because the preparation for Chinese cuisine may produce much smoke. Third, I want to buy a car but I know nothing about traffic rules in America. Would you please deliver some knowledge about traffic rules in U.S..
   Wish you reply soon.
                                                   Yours sincerely,
                                                   Li Ming
Part B
【参考范文】
The chart/table shows the changes of the population in rural and urban areas during the time period from 1990 to 2010. As can be seen from the chart, city and rural area showed a distinguished trend in population. The population in city increased at a breakneck speed and surpassed that of rural area during the period from 1990 to 2010, while population in rural region, though remaining the same from 1990 to 2000, but began decreasing ever since 2000 to a scale which was close to that of city.
There are many contributing/contributory factors, both the external and internal ones, that can account for such such a trend. The first contributing factor is the substantially fast developing steps of cities in China. No one can deny that since Chinese economic reform from 1980s which mostly benefits people in city. The second reason is that Chinese farmers enjoy the harvest from new policies that are established to benefit farmers. People in rural areas are allowed to migrate for work and residence by the law and an increasing number of farmers choose to work in city and become migrant workers just because they would make much more money than ever before in city. All these are the result of urbanization.
Based on the analyses above, we can safely draw the conclusion that the process of urbanization will continue in the years ahead, and every single Chinese benefits from the fast development of China.
2#
发表于 2014-1-10 15:23:20 | 只看该作者
海文的英语团队很强
3#
发表于 2014-1-10 15:24:27 | 只看该作者
不错,今年海  文压中了英语作文,真强
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:670427609   
         站长微信:hainanok
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|北京理工大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备12002442号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:03 , Processed in 0.114524 second(s), 16 queries .